Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by the NSW Rural Fire Service Association Incorporated (RFSA).
By entering the website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should refrain from using this website.
RFSA COPYRIGHT POLICY >>
RFSA WEB LINKING POLICY >>
NSW RFSA COPYRIGHT POLICY
RFSA publishes information as web pages, publications, documents and images (Information). The Information is subject to copyright under the Copyright Act 1968 and is owned by the RFSA. The information may be in print and/or electronic format and much of it is displayed on the RFSA website.
Conditions under which Information can be freely used
RFSA encourages the availability, dissemination and exchange of public information. You may generally copy, distribute, download and otherwise freely deal with the Information for any purpose, on the condition that you include the copyright notice '© NSW Rural Fire Service Association Inc.' on all uses.
In this copyright policy, 'copy' includes reproducing in the same form or changing from one form to another, for example reproducing a web page in a text book or reproducing a printed document in an electronic format such as on an intranet or CD-ROM.
When and how to seek permission
You must obtain permission from the RFSA if you wish to:
* modify the Information;
* charge others for access to the Information;
* include all or part of the Information in advertising or in a product for commercial supply;
* obtain profit from sponsorship of, or advertising within, a product that includes the Information;
* deal with the RFSA logo other than by the copying, distributing or displaying of a RFSA document or publication in its entirety. In particular, the logo must not be displayed on a third party website for the purpose of linking to the RFSA website (see RFSA linking policy below); and
* deal with RFSA forms other than by downloading, printing or distributing them in order to obtain services from RFSA.
To obtain such permission please contact:
NSW Rural Fire Service Association Inc.
11/69 York Road
Penrith South NSW 2850
PO Box 845
Penrith BC NSW 2751
Fax: 02 4722 2144
Displaying the Information on another website
You may display Information on another website (with the appropriate attribution). However, where this information is an entire web page or document or publication on the RFSA website, you should make a direct link to the web page, document or publication to ensure the latest version is always displayed.
Exceptions to the policy
This copyright policy does not apply to any third party web pages, documents or publications.
RFSA WEB LINKING POLICY
The RFSA provides access to information in a range of ways, such as through the Information provided on the RFSA website. To enhance this Information and to make information that is sourced from elsewhere available to our stakeholders, we sometimes provide links to other websites. We also allow other organisations to link to the RFSA website.
Links to the RFSA website
The RFSA welcomes links from your website to the RFSA website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines:
* Links to the NSW RFSA's website should preferably be to the home page or other high level page. Linking to other pages may pose some risk as the page to which you link may move or become unavailable;
* The correct name for the site is the NSW Rural Fire Service Association;
* The RFSA logo is subject to copyright and is a trade mark, therefore it may only be used with permission from the RFSA. It cannot be used for web linking purposes (see our Copyright notice);
* The RFSA website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding;
* You must not use the link to provide or in any way imply endorsement by the RFSA of your organisation, services or products; and
* You must not pass off content from our site as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the site (see our Copyright notice).
Links from the RFSA website
Under some circumstances we will link to other websites. Links are restricted to the following sites:
* Government (Local, State and Federal);
* Key International, Australian and NSW like industry and professional organisations; and
* Australian and NSW community, not for profit, and advocacy organisations.
The RFSA reserves the right to determine the placement of any listing and to include, exclude or withdraw a website link at its discretion. We will not participate in link exchange arrangements with third party websites.
The RFSA does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that might occur as a result of the use or reliance upon materials which appear at the linked sites (see our Disclaimer).
The information on this website is general in nature and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Persons should obtain their own copy of any relevant legislation and seek independent advice if they believe that they may be affected by the legislation.
The RFSA disclaims any liability for any loss or damage, including for negligence, to any person in respect of:
(a) any act or omission to act; or
(b) any consequences of any act or omission to act
by any such person who acts in whole or partial reliance upon the information on this website.