Volunteer to Career 2012 Program Nominations Open
Tuesday, 12 June 2012
The NSW Rural Fire Service in conjunction with the Rural Fire Service Association will again be conducting the Volunteer to Career (V2C) program in 2012.
The V2C program is to assist volunteer members wanting to pursue a salaried career with the NSW RFS.
Topics covered in the program workshops include:
• What jobs are typically available in the NSW RFS?
• How can you make yourself more competitive for these jobs?
• How to apply for positions under the NSW Government processes?
• What do typical NSW RFS jobs involve?
Click here for a nomination form.
Programs will be held over the following weekends:
21-22 July, 2012 Region North - Mid North Coast (Coffs Harbour)
For further information: Natalie Ballard P: 02 6643 2512 E: email@example.com
4-5 August, 2012 Region East - Cumberland Zone (Regentville)
For further information: Tracey McNamara P: 02 8741 5493 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Expressions of interest close two weeks prior to program date. Late applications may be accepted if vacancies remain.