RFSA lobbies key Politicians regarding CFA/UFU industrial matter
Tuesday, 28 June 2016
The RFSA has written to key political contacts outlining the Association’s concerns about the adoption of an industrial agreement with the United Firefighters Union (UFU) which has created considerable unrest within the ranks of the CFA volunteers in Victoria:
* The Hon. Malcolm Turnbull, MP, Prime Minister of Australia
* The Hon. Bill Shorten, MP, Leader of the Opposition
* The Hon. Mike Baird, MP. Premier of NSW
* The Hon. David Elliott, MP. Minister for Emergency Services
* Mr Luke Foley, MP. NSW Leader of the Opposition
* Mr Guy Zangari, MP. Shadow Minister for Emergency Services.
* The Hon. Robert Brown, MLC. Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party.
* The Hon. Paul Green, MLC. Christian Democratic Party.
The following responses have been received:
Response from The Hon. David Elliott, NSW Minister for Emergency Services.
Response from the Office of the Premier of New South Wales.
Response from Mr Guy Zangari, MP. Shadow Minister for Emergency Services.