Nominations for the 2016 Volunteer to Career Program are open
Tuesday, 19 January 2016
Considering a career with the NSW RFS? Come along to Volunteer to Career Day and find out more about a salaried career with the Service.
The one day workshop will cover topics such as:
- What types of roles are available (examples include Operational Officer and State Mitigation roles);
- How to apply for roles under the NSW Government process and make yourself more competitive.
Some of the things you will take away with you from this workshop include:
- Knowledge of how to apply for a Government role including the resume, application, and assessment process;
- Any gap in skills which you may need to cover to attain a role including experience and qualifications;
- Any questions you may have regarding gaining a role with the NSW RFS can be addressed by the presenters.
If you are considering being a part of a rewarding career don’t delay as vacancies do fill fast. Nominations will close on the 26th March 2016 or unless filled earlier in which case you will be placed on a waiting list.
DOWNLOAD: Volunteer to Career Application Form
Volunteer to Career Day Poster
Below is some information some of the roles available as well as how to prepare for assessment:
DOWNLOAD: State Mitigation Crew Information Pack
DOWNLOAD: Operational Officer Information Pack
DOWNLOAD: Kinetic Assessment Tasks Information
DOWNLOAD: Medical and Physical Assessment Information
If you have any questions please contact Selena Marretta on 8741 4939 or email@example.com