Apply to take part in the NSW RFS Volunteer 2 Career program
Wednesday, 01 February 2017
The Volunteer to Career (V2C) program is a one-day workshop assisting volunteer members who want to pursue a salaried career with the NSW RFS.
The workshop covers:
- the types of roles available including Operational Officer and State Mitigation Crews
- how to apply for roles under the NSW Government process and make yourself more competitive.
Some of the things you will take away from this workshop:
- knowledge of how to apply for a Government role including resume writing, applications and the capability-based assessment process
- how to address any gaps in your skills, experience and qualifications
- answers to questions you may have about working for the NSW RFS.
If you are considering a rewarding career, don't delay as places in the workshop fill fast. Nominations for the 2017 V2C program close 1 March.
Visit the V2C page to view the poster and download an application form.