2015 Professional Development Scholarships Announced
Monday, 16 November 2015
The NSW Rural Fire Service Association (RFSA) has announced the recipients of the 2015 Professional Development Scholarships.
The annual scholarships are awarded with the intent of enhancing the recipient’s professional and personal development to provide a higher level of service to the NSW RFS and the community of NSW.
The RFSA provides annual scholarships for registered Members who are considered to be outstanding representatives of both the NSW RFSA and the NSW Rural Fire Service.
A total of 7 scholarships were awarded this year for education in areas including Training and Assessment, Bachelor in Emergency Management and Diploma in Public Safety (Emergency Management).
2015 RFSA President’s Scholarship Recipients (awarded to NSW RFS Volunteer and Staff members)
- Angela Burford - Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Marc Donnelly - Bachelor of Emergency Management
- Jordan Kolarik - Diploma Public Safety (Emergency Management)
- Paul Muir - Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Roslyn Turton - Diploma in Business Administration
- Darrel Wicks - Certificate IV Training and Assessment
2015 RFSA Chris Lord Memorial Scholarship Recipient (awarded to NSW RFS Volunteer members)
- Michael Jupp – Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Pictured (L-R): Roslyn Turton, Michael Jupp, RFSA President Ken Middleton, Jordan Kolarik, Marc Donnelly & Angela Burford