You must be registered as an RFSA Member. To ensure we have your current contact details, please visit the Membership page to complete your membership registration or
to update your information (select the Our Members tab, then Register as an RFSA Member).
Alternatively, select the Contact Us tab and ask us to check your RFSA Member record, or send you a Member Registration form.
Remember, to access the RFSA Member Benefits web pages, you will need to have current membership status. Introductory materials including instructions on how to access the RFSA Member Benefits Program and web pages will be mailed to you with your new RFSA Membership Card.
When will I get my new card?
Membership cards are issued once per month at the end of each month.
What if I don't receive my new RFSA Membership Card?
New Member registration forms need to be verified with the RFS before they can be processed. At present, there is a considerable backlog of pending registrations that need verifying before processing. You may telephone or email RFSA Penrith to check or update your membership status. Please telephone 02 4722 2122.
When can I start using my new card?
As soon as you receive it. Follow the instructions contained within your welcome materials. Use the links provided on this website.
What benefits can I expect?
RFSA Members and families will enjoy exclusive discounts on over 1600 benefits. Here are just a few ways you can save every day:
- Groceries, petrol and more: save 5% off pre-purchased Coles Gift Cards and Woolworths Wish Gift Cards for use instore and associated outlets.
- Dining: enjoy great savings on dining at a range of selected restaurants throughout Australia and New Zealand including two-for-one deals or percentage discounts off the total bill.
- Movie tickets: access exclusive savings on pre-purchased movie tickets for cinemas including Hoyts, Village, Greater Union and Birch Carroll & Coyle.
- Car rental: great rates and reduced excess on insurance through Europcar, Avis/Budget and Hertz.
- Car buying: Save up to 15% off dealer prices through Private Fleet.
- Accommodation: Access to over 100,000 promotional deals and competitive rates on accommodation options worldwide.
- Magazine subscriptions: 10% off already reduced prices.
Click here for a handy guide to the range of discounts and benefits you are able to access with your RFSA Member Benefits card
What about discounts from my local and regional suppliers?
RFSA members have immediate access to discounts on over 1600 benefits from corporate suppliers (such as Coles and Woolworths) irrespective of Member location.
In addition, Members will soon be able to benefit from exclusive discounts at participating local businesses. We will provide updates via the RFSA eNewsletter.
Having trouble accessing the Member Benefits website?
Please call 1300 853 352 to speak to a customer service representative from our benefits partner, Member Advantage.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.